We are very happy you have joined our Camerapixo Press team of photojournalists. We hope this card will serve you well, please treat people and all objects with respect and caution as being photojournalist comes with passion and respect for the world and it’s surroundings.
We will publish your work should you decide to share it with Camerapixo readers, please email us with few photos for a review. Camerapixo Press editors will support you with any event, please email us should you need assistance. We also have online tools which can help you in this new journey.
We will start preparing all press materials. To process Press ID Cards will take about 14 business days from the date of payment. During this time you will receive (via your online profile on our website) a VISUAL PRESENTATION PRESS e-BOOK which consists of your copy of Official Certificate of Accreditation, your Press ID Cards and Terms and Conditions. All original printed press cards and documents will be mailed in few days after. Shipping time may vary.
If you have ordered DIGITAL Press ID Card Package, the process will start after we receive your photo. After you submit your photo and your Press card has been processed, you will receive (via your online profile on our website) a VISUAL PRESENTATION PRESS e-BOOK which consists of your copy of Official Certificate of Accreditation, your Press ID Cards and Terms and Conditions. There is no shipping for this package as it only includes Digital and PDF versions of your Press ID Cards.
IMPORTANT: In the next few hours we will modify your account from BASIC to PRESS. Make sure to send us your Photo ID and edit your profile with all required information.
Prepare Photo for your ID
Next step is to prepare and send us your photo for your ID. Make sure you will follow all the requirements described below how to prepare correct photo ID for your new Press ID Card. Please email us your photo.
Use the following email for this purpose: email@example.com
The photo must contain in the file name: your name, last name and camerapixopress-photo-id at the end. For example: john-doe-camerapixopress-photo-id.jpg
BASIC PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
FOR PRESS ID:
- Send a color photo, taken in last 6 months.
- Use a clear image of your face without filters used on social media.
- Have someone else take your photo. No selfies.
- Take off your sunglasses for your photo.
- Use a plain white or off-white background.
Resolution, size and quality:
- Submit a high resolution photo that is not blurry, grainy, or pixelated.
- Photo must be 300 dpi, jpg.
- The correct size of a PHOTO ID is: 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm).
- Do not digitally change the photo.
- You cannot submit a damaged photo with holes or smudges.
Pose and Expression:
- Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, both eyes open.
- Face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You cannot wear sunglasses.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis.
- You cannot wear a uniform, clothing that looks like a uniform.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Edit your profile
Please login to your account and do required editing. It is very important. After you are done with editing, we will implement all press materials to make your profile “press” ready.
AFTER YOUR PRESS CARD IS PROCESSED
- Your online profile will display your Camerapixo Certified Photojournalist badge.
- You will be listed under category: Camerapixo Certified Photojournalists.
- Event organizers will be able to check and verify your information.
- You will be able to use online tools to create accreditation letters.
- You will get access to photography templates.
- You will get access to digital eBook – Press ID Card visual presentation.